Something to Consider: 21 Differences Between A Winner’s and Loser’s Mentality A Guest Post by Gabriel Rocheleau
Some people view life in a way that guarantees them perpetual failure while others seem to constantly draw success in their lives. What is it that sets these people apart? If you observe successful people, you’ll notice that they see life highly differently that people who aren’t. Without further ado, here are my top 21 differences between winners and losers!
- Winners focus on solutions – Losers focus on problems
- Winners are confident – Losers self doubt
- Winners take responsibility – Losers blame the external world
- Winners dream in the day – Losers dream in bed
- Winners work to achieve their dreams – Losers work for people who do
- Winners think about possibilities – Losers think about obstacles
- Winners lead – Losers follow
- Winners share their value with people – Losers suck value from people
- Winners expand their comfort zone – Losers stay in their comfort zone
- Winners are optimistic – Losers are pessimistic
- Winners are humble – Losers are pretentious
- Winners set goals – Losers lack goals
- Winners face their fears – Losers dwell in their fear
- Winners take action – Losers find excuses not to
- Winners are independent – Losers are helpless without others
- Winners are self-affirmed – Losers are self-inhibited
- Winners are authentic – Losers fear rejection and conform to people’s expectations
- Winners sleep to be able to live their lives more fully – Losers sleep to take a break from their lives.
- Winners learn from their mistakes – Losers do the same mistakes over and over again.
- Winners build their future – Losers leave their future up to fate
- Winners enjoy the present – Losers flee the present by constantly thinking about the past and the future
So, which side are you on?